The Leading at UTS program provides academic and support supervisors and managers with the skills, information and experiences required to effectively fulfill their supervisory roles. The Program covers information not covered in other existing programs and aims to:
- communicate the University’s expectations of supervisors
- engage supervisors' with critical policy and organisational information
- strengthen supervisors and managers capacity to manage themselves, resources and people
- develop individual and organisational leadership and management capability and effectiveness
The pathway through the Program is flexible, allowing individuals to design a program to suit their individual needs. You may attend a single module or several.
Click on a workshop below for more information and to self-enrol through Online Learning Management (OLM).
Step by step instructions for navigating Online Learning Management (OLM) and for enrolling in a class are available from NEO online help.
Resources and information
The following information is particularly relevant if you are new to the role of supervisor or are new to UTS as a supervisor or manager.
- Leadership and management resource centre
- Information for managers and supervisors
- Guide to people management (PDF 303 Kb) - contains overviews and links on key people management topics
- EO Online
- EHS for supervisors and managers
- Neo Manager Self Service Online Help
- Grievance Handling