A resignation is where a staff member chooses to terminate their employment with UTS as outlined in Resignation and Retirement Guidelines.
- Ascertain the period of notice you are required to give – refer to the Resignation and Retirement Guidelines.
- Submit your written resignation to your supervisor. Your supervisor will sign and forward the notice to Staff Services, HRU
- Contact Staff Services, ext 1060 if you salary package a vehicle.
- Update your address details through neo “Employee Self Service”
- Complete the Leaving UTS Checklist
Your payment summary will be forwarded to you in July at your last known address.
Stay in touch
If you want to remain a part of UTS, why not become a member of UTS Alumni.