Unacceptable interpersonal behaviour
- Abuse (written, verbal or physical),
- Discrimination or harassment,
- Being rude or hostile.
Reference documents related to the problem / issue
- Code of Conduct
- Workplace Behaviour Statement (elaborates on the Code of Conduct)
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Prevention of Harassment Policy
Grievance, dispute or appeal process
- Handling Staff Grievances Vice-Chancellor's Directive
- Handling Staff Grievances – Supervisor Guidelines
Contact for further assistance or advice
Staff Services, Human Resources Unit - email@example.com or ext: 1060.
Supervisors and managers who become aware of unacceptable interpersonal behaviour should contact their HR Partnership team, Human Resources Unit
For unlawful discrimination or harassment - Equity and Diversity Unit -firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 1084
In an emergency, telephone Security on extension 6 or 1800 249 559 (freecall) or visit the Security Office located near the front entrances to main buildings.